Thursday 25 March 2021

I'm from Australia and lived in Brisbane

 Hello my name is Hudson. Im from Australia and lived in Brisbane I came to Paihia because my grandparents moved here a couple years ago. I have recently come to this school. I already have 3 friends their names are Mark, Logan and Makaire we sometimes play tag and soccer together. We are currently writing about a whisper and at the end of the term we’re going to write another story and see how much we have improved.  

Have you ever moved countries before?


1 comment:

  1. Hello Hudson My name is Angus I am a year 8 student Paihia School. I found your post interesting because you told us where in Australia you lived and why you moved to New Zealand. I also like you post because you told us who your friends are and what you guys play. I've also been to Brisbane and its very cool and fun.


    Have you ever been to sidney?

    ReplyDelete