Friday 19 November 2021

Wacky Wednesday

 Hi my name is Hudson and I'm a year seven student at Paihia School. In Paihia school we are having a Wacky Wednesday. If you don't know what Wacky Wednesday is it is when everybody dresses up in funny costumes and wigs. For Wacky Wednesday I dressed up as Rapunzel which is my sisters dress that is very tight. I also named myself Rahudzel. All of seniors that were wearing costumes or wigs had to get a photo taken and then we came back to class and some other people in costumes got a photo by themselves or with some other people that also had funny costumes. My favourite costume was Mama J or Jacob because he was dressed up like a mum Which was really funny and next time I do this I would probably wear a wig that has long hair


Have you ever had a Wacky Wednesday before?  



 


5 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Nika and I’m from Paihia School as well. Wow you're lucky that your brother even dresses up and your brother must be very funny. You remind me of wearing a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Hudson my name is Bryson from Ahipara school I like how you told us about your wacky Wednesday. Maybe next time you could add images. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Hudson my name is Unaiki from ahipara school. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about wacky Wednesday. It looked like you really enjoyed this activity. Maybe next time you could add pictures if possible. Keep up the great work,blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Hudson @ Paihia School, Mana here from Ahipara School. I enjoyed reading your blog post about Wacky Wednesday very much. Maybe next time you add some pictures. Blog you later, Mana.

    ReplyDelete