Monday 30 August 2021

Mean While In Lock-down

 Hi my name is Hudson and I go to Paihia school. We have been in lock-down for about 3 weeks now. In lock-down we have been going for a lot walks with my family that are in my bubble. I’ve been mostly outside skating up and down my street in lock-down. On Thursday at night my bubble was playing spot light and having home made pizzas. When we were playing spot light I was hiding in a cardboard box I was doing really well and had won the round but when I got found my uncle had kicked the box with me inside it and he kicked it over and over.

Have you ever played spotlight befor?    

 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Hudson, i'ts good to hear that you are making the most of lockdown with your family. Are you skating on skates or on a skateboard? Also what trick are you practising at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hudson, my name is Tait from Ahipara School. I liked it how you told us about what you did in the lockdown. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hudson, its Anika from your class. I really liked your post because it was very interesting to read. I also really liked your blog post because I wish I had younger siblings to play with at home because I only have older siblings. This blog post gave me a memory about when we played sardines because they are both hiding games.

    Did you play sardines at anytime during lockdown?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Hudson my name is Bryson from Ahipara school. I like how you told us about what you did in lock down. Maybe next time you could add some images. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I’m Alexander and I’m a year 5 at Paihia School. I like how you explained what you enjoyed during Lockdown. I have never played spotlight before. How do you play?

    ReplyDelete