Tuesday 24 August 2021

4 Shot Movies

Hi my name is Hudson and I go to Paihia School. This week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about the 4 shots because we have been making movies about our place . The 4 shots are establishing shots which is where the scene is been taking, the long shot witch is when the character is introduced, the medium shot shows a bit more detail of the character and lastly the close up witch is when you see what there doing. I think our group had done well when holding the ipad still when recording, we also could of done a better close up of the character. I think this is very help for me if I want to make my own movies and become a director in the future.

Have you ever learnt about the 4 shot movie?


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hudson, Kedjron here from Ahipara school, I really liked reading your blog post about 4 shots it was very interesting and good ideas. Maybe next time you could make your writing bigger. Keep up the good work, blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Hudson it´s Cullen from Ahipara school. I really liked reading your blog. Maybe next time you can add a picture. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete