Monday 2 August 2021

My Mums BirthDay

It was my Mums birthday on Sunday. On my Mums birthday we had made breakfast in bed for her and some coffee. Once my mum had finished her breakfast and coffee I gave her the cards and she laughed at mine, mine was pretty funny. At nine in the morning my Uncle Grandma and I went to go pick up my Grandad from the KeriKeri airport because he had to go away for work. Once we had gotten back home my Mum didn't feel well and we were going to go to the Noughty Penguin in Russell at 11AM. We didn’t go to the Noughty Penguin and I was looking forward to go there. My Uncle and I were going to do some bets there because there was a arcade there and we were going to see who could get the most wins. My Mum was starting to feel a little bit better so we went and I was really happy and glad that my mum felt better. This reminds me of when I went to the pub with my friend Blake in Australia.

  Have you ever been to the Noughty Penguin before in Russell?     

   My Mums BirthDay 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment