Tuesday 17 August 2021

NanoGirl


 Hi my name is Hudson and on Tuesday Nano girl came to our school. When
Nanogirl come to our school she  showed us some of the stuff she had been researching about science. My favourite part of Nanogirl’s show was when she had lit her hand on fire. I had learned that you can put a skewer through  a balloon without popping it by putting the skewer through the wrinkled part of the balloon and push into the darkest part of the balloon, I could use this in the future and show my friends.

Have you ever watched nano girls show before? 

Every scientists makes mistakes and some of the biggest mistake turn into the most amazing things
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Hudson my name is Gail from your class. I found your post interesting because you’ve added your favourite part and something that you learned during the Nanogirl performance. I was not at School the day Nanogirl came but it sounded like everyone had fun.
    Which part did you think was the hardest for Nanogirl to do?

    ReplyDelete