Monday 2 August 2021

Drive To Auckland

 On the 12/5/21 my grandma and I went to Auckland to pick up some family from the UK. We had left at 6:17 well something like that. After a while of driving there was lots of road works ,we had just sit there for ages and then we had finally started to move. We had stopped at Caltex in Whangarei to get some fuel and some snacks along the road because we still had 2 hours ahead of us. 

When we were crossing the Harbour Bridge we had to call my Grandad because he was already in Auckland and we were going to stay there for an 1 hour or 2. Once we had found him we got some food at Brewers and it was quiz night and I thought it was pretty cool. After a while we had left my Grandad’s hotel to go pick up my Aunty and Uncle. They had to isolate at the Holiday Inn and once we had got to the hotel there was police everywhere. They were opening the gate for us. I thought we were the royals. Once we had stopped driving my uncle and aunty came out of nowhere than we had to drive home. Have you ever had to pick someone up that was isolating?  

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hudson its Nikau from Ahipara school. I really liked your Drive to Auckland blog post it is very interesting but maybe next time you could add punctuation. Keep up the good work and blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Hudson my name is Bryson from Ahipara school. I like how you told us about your drive to Auckland. Maybe next time you could add some images. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete